Find out about the club's financial situation, how it is managed and other important information below:
- Annual report and signed off accounts for 2018-2019
- NPL Sports Club Constitution
- Blue Book outlining how the club is managed
- Privacy notice for members
Please view our calendar page to keep up to date with committee meetings or why not sign up to our newsletter.
Member survey results
A heartfelt thank you to all the members who completed the survey sent out earlier this year. We were delighted to receive so many responses with contributions from new joiners through to a member who's been with the club for over 50 years.
An average rating of 6.5 out of ten suggests that we have a great base but there is a lot of work for the trustees to do as we help NPL Sports Club thrive in new and uncertain times. Among the many valuable insights offered, you told us that:
- greater awareness and a stronger identity for the club would help improve engagement
- you'd like to see friendlier staff, more reliable pavilion opening hours as well as improved food, drink and layout options
- more social events like quizzes and more special events like Pilates or yoga would be popular
The trustees prioritised improving the catering options in the pavilion and are delighted that Piptree Catering is now offering delicious meals at great value prices during the weekends. We're sure this partnership will go from strength to strength but it is just the first of many plans to develop the club's potential.
For more information or to view the complete survey results, please contact us on the email address below.
Help us to help NPL Sports Club
We’re always looking for people who share our desire to continue growing the club. If you'd like to help, just get in touch on the email address below.